Webinar: Tainted Products Marketed as Dietary Supplements
On Tuesday, November 21, at 1:00 p.m. ET, join the FDA’s Division of Drug Information for a webinar on available drug information resources from the FDA. Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- What constitutes a “tainted product”
- Product categories where tainted products are most commonly found
- Regulatory challenges associated with tainted products
- Resources available on the FDA website about tainted products
- How tainted products or adverse events related to tainted products are reported
This free session will be presented by Capt. Jason Humbert, MPS, acting team leader, and Nicole Kornspan, MPH, consumer safety officer, of the FDA’s Health Fraud Team. To register, please visit the FDA website.