Webinar: Provider Resources for Using Medications with REMS
On Tuesday, June 26, at 1:00 p.m. ET, join the FDA’s Division of Drug Information for a webinar for health care providers who prescribe and dispense medications with risk evaluation and mitigation strategies (REMS).
Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- Web resources that:
- Define a REMS and provide high-level descriptions of the roles of different health care providers in a REMS
- Provide a current listing of approved REMS and specify the requirements of health care providers for each REMS
- Additional REMS information and educational resources
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Requirements for health care providers for the most recently approved REMS
This free session will be presented by a senior regulatory research officer and an associate director in the office of medication error prevention and risk management.
To register, please visit the FDA website.