NHSC Career Development Info for Students
The National Health Service Corps is hosting a webinar titled “Career Development and Leadership Opportunities in Primary Care” on Tuesday, October 27 from 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (ET) Panelists will share practical tips and suggestions and answer questions, including:
- What classes help prepare for a primary care career?
- What should I look for when doing a clinical rotation?
- How can having a mentor help my career?
- What opportunities in my community should I consider pursuing?
- How can new responsibilities at my site be leveraged to further my primary care career?
Students and early career clinicians are encouraged to participate! Join the webinar using the information below:
Join the webinar by using the following:
- Login with this access link and enter your name in the guest field
- Phone Number: 1-888-566-6151; Passcode: 4221465