Post-Marketing Drug Safety Surveillance
On Tuesday, March 7, at 1:00 p.m. ET, join the FDA’s Division of Drug Information for a webinar on pharmacovigilance — the detection, assessment, understanding, and prevention of adverse effects or other drug-related problems. Specifically, the webinar will:
- Define pharmacovigilance and adverse drug reactions
- Describe the Division of Pharmacovigilance (DPV)
- Identify the components of post-marketing drug safety surveillance
- Cite regulatory requirements and the role of MedWatch for reporting post-marketing safety information
- Summarize how adverse event reports are collected and analyzed by FDA/CDER/DPV
This session will be presented Lt. Ofir Noah Nevo, PharmD, BCPP. To register, please visit the FDA website.