PAEA Assessment Vendor Change: What to Expect
PAEA is preparing to launch our next-generation exam platform this summer. We are confident that members will enjoy the platform’s contemporary features and intuitive user experience. Still, we understand that change of any kind will inspire questions about what to expect.
Throughout this transition, there are several key dates PAEA Assessment users need to know. We encourage you to save this timeline graphic to your desktop to help you keep them top of mind.
Here are a few of the updates you can look forward to:
- Improved security, confidentiality, data safeguards, and protection using authorization keycodes
- Integrated lockdown browser for all exams compatible with both Windows and Apple
- A single sign-on experience, linking your Assessment account to the PAEA Member Community login
- Access to both the PAEA Assessment Shop (where you can purchase exams) and the PAEA Assessment Hub (where you can schedule and administer exams and review score reports) through the Member Community
- Improved data synchronization
- Flexible proctoring options, integrated live remote proctoring, and a third-party plug-in for live remote proctoring
- Access to historical score reports
- Enhanced accessibility options
- Improved performance
It is also important to note that there are a few things that won’t change. The PAEA Assessment Team will continue to anchor our test development, validation, delivery, and maintenance perspectives in a validity-centered approach that prioritizes quality and industry standards. PAEA exams will continue to be written and developed by PA educators for PA programs.
PAEA is thrilled to offer our members this transformative platform. Throughout the transition, the Assessment Team’s focus is to exceed your expectations by offering an abundance of support.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Exams@PAEAonline.org, and we will be happy to assist you.