PAEA Assessment Center Will Go Live This Summer
PAEA is thrilled to announce that our Assessment Center will launch on August 23, 2023. The new Assessment Center, which will be integrated into the PAEA Member Community, will have three vital and distinct sections:
- The Assessment Shop is where you will order exams.
- The Assessment Hub will be used for entering student data and scheduling exams.
- The Exam Delivery Platform will provide an intuitive interface that can be navigated easily, as well as transform the exam experience for students and faculty. It will offer modernized assessment features, accompanied by enhanced policies, to allow for appropriate flexibility while preserving the validity and security of our exams.
The final day of delivery of exams through our current system will be August 18, 2023. There will be no availability of exam delivery from August 19 through August 22.
Programs will have access to the Assessment Shop and the Assessment Hub on August 22. The new Exam Delivery Platform will be live on August 23 for students to take exams.
PAEA has conducted rigorous testing to ensure the Assessment Center is easy to use, reliable, and delivers added value to your assessment experience and membership. In preparation for the rollout, PAEA will provide guidance and support to ensure a seamless transition.
In the coming months, PAEA will:
- Introduce you to the Assessment Shop, Assessment Hub, and Exam Delivery Platform with detailed instructions on how to use the features within each section
- Supply sample messaging for you to share with students to assist them in transitioning to the new platform
- Provide instructions for proctoring in the new platform
- Host office hours and learning webinars and post instructional videos that you can view at any time
- And much more
We are excited to welcome you into the new PAEA Assessment Center!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at exams@PAEAonline.org and we will be happy to assist you.