New Year, New Look for PAEAonline
PAEA is thrilled to announce the launch of our redesigned website, PAEAonline.org. We hope you view PAEA, and this new website, as your professional development home.
We have consolidated our extensive collection of resources into one central, easy-to-navigate location, allowing you to quickly access the information you need to focus on what matters most: learning and connecting with colleagues.
Some of the most exciting new features include:
- An updated home page that showcases events, insights, and resources, making it easy for you to stay up-to-date on the latest news in PA education.
- A more seamless user experience. One login provides access to all PAEA resources, including the Digital Learning Hub and Professional Learning Communities, reports, and tools.
- The new website offers more personalized information. Our “How We Can Help” tab allows you to select a pathway to access content that is most relevant to you.
- Our Member Community takes personalization one step further, listing engagement opportunities, resources, and events tailored to you when you complete a brief personalization survey.
- Our Events page makes it easier to get involved, listing all upcoming events, opportunities, and deadlines.
- Our Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) make it easy to collaborate with colleagues across the country. Within PLCs, you can have important discussions, ask questions, and share tools and resources in one convenient location.
- The new site navigation is intuitive and simple, making it easier to find the information you need. There’s no longer a need to search for information – but if you would like to search, our search function is now better able to return and sort results.
Whether you are a new or seasoned faculty member, there is something for everyone. We hope you will take time to explore this corner of the internet, created just for PA educators.