New Job Board Simplifies Posting and Finding Faculty Positions
We’ve launched a new PA education job board for PAEA members: http://jobs.paeaonline.org.
The new system provides a number of notable improvements and new features:
- Your program can directly post and manage job listings, without any of the delays previously experienced in getting a job listing onto the website. If information changes, the job is filled, or someone spots an error, you can update or remove the job posting whenever you like.
- Job openings are listed for 60 days, after which they are automatically unpublished from the site. If your program wants to reactivate the job posting, you can republish it without needing to resubmit.
- Easy-to-use filtering allows you to search through active jobs by keywords, location, and job type.
- You can sign up to receive email alerts when a job is posted that matches keywords, locations, or job types that interest you.
- Job listings are enhanced to display the program’s logo and link to the program’s website and social media information.
- PAEA volunteer opportunities are also listed, making service and leadership openings more visible to the membership.
All PAEA member programs can post openings to the job board at no cost.