Limited Space for Spring 2018 IPEC Faculty Development Institute
Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) will hold its next Institute in Washington, DC, on April 30–May 2. The Spring 2018 IPEC Institute is returning to the popular theme of building a framework for interprofessional education (IPE) and collaborative practice.
- Identify resources and commitments necessary to facilitate IPE at one’s institution.
- Examine best practices in IPE curriculum planning and design for use in one’s program.
- Create learner assessment strategies in IPE.
- Develop faculty skills in IPE.
- Communicate the team’s IPE objectives to decision makers.
Interprofessional faculty teams of three to five individuals from across the post-baccalaureate health professions along with their selected academic and/or practice partners are encouraged to attend. Each team must consist of:
- Two members who represent two different health professions, with at least one representative drawn from the nineteen IPEC professions
- One member with a firm foundation in IPE, IPE relationship development, and collaborative practice
- One member with institutional responsibility for curricular planning
- One community health partner
Note: Individual members can fit into one category.
For more information or to register, visit the Institute’s website. Questions? Contact IPEC Associate Director Shelley McKearney at email@example.com.