Grow Your Research Career: Apply for the Don Pedersen Research Grant
PAEA is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 PAEA Don Pedersen Research Grants Program. The program is an ideal opportunity for early-career PA faculty looking to get their feet wet as PA researchers. Three grants of up to $7,000 may be awarded, with a total possible allotment of $21,000. While we encourage all eligible applicants to study all aspects of PA education and workforce issues, preference will be given to applications that include:
- PA faculty who are early-career or new to research who have not been previously funded by another PAEA research grant program
- PA faculty who are early-career or new to research who partner with senior researcher co-investigators
- Proposals that address PAEA’s priority areas:
- Increasing capacity in clinical education
- Attracting and retaining students and faculty from diverse backgrounds
Applications must be submitted through the PAEA Research online application platform no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 31, 2021. More information about the program, submission instructions, and formatting requirements can be found here. If you would like advice or mentorship on your proposal prior to submission, members of the PAEA Research staff, Grants and Scholarship Review Committee, and Research Mission Advancement Commission are available to answer questions and provide guidance at Research@PAEAonline.org or 703-651-8540.