ENT Scholarship Open to PA Students
The Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery (SPAO-HNS) offers an annual scholarship for PA students interested in ENT. This is an excellent opportunity for students to receive financial assistance for their hard work and dedication to the field.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be enrolled in either an accredited PA program or post-graduate program
- Demonstrate a financial need (copy of financial aid award letter)
- Be in good academic standing (copy of unofficial transcripts)
- Be a student member of SPAO in good standing
- Submit a letter from their PA program verifying student status, rotation selection, and academic standing
- Submit a letter of recommendation from PA program faculty, an instructor, or a preceptor
- Prepare a short (500-word) narrative explaining their desire to practice in ENT and personal career goals
Recipients will be announced at SPAO-HNS’ annual board meeting held in conjunction with the AAPA Conference.
The deadline for all applications is May 1. For more information, visit the SPAO-HNS website.