Apply for up to $10,500 in Grant Funding through the Don Pedersen Research Grant
PAEA is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 PAEA Don Pedersen Research Grants Program. After receiving feedback from previous applicants, we have increased each individual award to up to $10,500 with a total possible allotment of $21,000. As a result, the grant will provide greater funding while still offering multiple grants.
The program is an ideal opportunity for early-career PA faculty or full-time PA program staff member looking to get the ball rolling as PA researchers. While we encourage all eligible applicants to study all aspects of PA education and workforce issues, preference will be given to applications that include:
- PA faculty who are early-career or new to research who have not been previously funded by another PAEA research grant program
- PA faculty who are early-career or new to research who partner with senior researcher co-investigators
- Proposals that address PAEA’s priority areas:
- Attracting and retaining students and faculty from diverse backgrounds
- Increasing capacity in clinical education
Applications must be submitted through the PAEA Research online application platform no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 30, 2022. More information about the program, submission instructions, and formatting requirements can be found here. If you would like advice or mentorship on your proposal prior to submission, contact PAEA Research at Research@PAEAonline.org or 703-651-8540.