ENT Scholarship Available
The Society of Physician Assistant’s in Otolaryngology offers a scholarship(s) every year for a motivated PA student who is enrolled in a program that displays a strong interest in ENT.
The number of scholarships and amount of financial award granted may vary from year to year. A minimum of at least one $500 scholarship will be awarded. The application deadline is May 1st.
To qualify, the PA student must:
- Be enrolled in either an accredited PA program or post-graduate program
- Demonstrate a financial need (copy of financial aid award letter)
- Be in good academic standing (copy of unofficial transcripts)
- Be a student member of SPAO in good standing
- Submit a letter from their PA program verifying student status, rotation selection, and academic standing
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a PA program faculty, instructor or preceptor
- Prepare a 500 word narrative explaining their desire to practice in ENT and personal career goals
Interested? Learn more.