Welcoming New PAEA Workshop Facilitators
Almost 40 PA faculty members from around the country submitted applications during the 2021 open call for new workshop facilitators. These highly qualified applicants were eager to join the team responsible for facilitating PAEA’s core workshops for new faculty, new clinical coordinators, and new program directors.
After a rigorous application and interview process, we are pleased to welcome the dozen new PAEA Workshop Facilitators listed below. These individuals will join the group of current facilitators and have their first opportunity to facilitate a workshop in 2022.
We owe our thanks to several members of the Education Programming Steering Committee who lent their time and expertise to review the applications. Finalists were interviewed via Zoom and the EPSC members watched the interview recordings to complete the selection process.
The next workshop facilitator application cycle will open in March 2022. More details are available on our website.
New Faculty Workshops
- Amy Baker, West Chester University
- Sarah Bolander, Midwestern University
- Sean Kramer, Lake Erie College
- Harry Pomeranz, CUNY School of Medicine
- Meredith Quinene, University of Texas
New Clinical Coordinator Workshops
- Paul Bradford, West Chester University
- Debra Herrmann, George Washington University
- Cody Sasek, Butler University
New Program Director Workshops
- Regina Chen, Rush University
- Christa Dobbs, Red Rocks Community College
- Alan Gindoff, East Carolina University
- Grace Landel, Touro University California