Nominations for HRSA’s Advisory Committee on Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting nominations on a rolling basis for positions on its Advisory Committee on Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry (ACTPCMD). This advisory committee is responsible for advising the Secretary of Health and Human Services and Congress on the administration of programs authorized under Section 747 of the Public Health Service Act via written reports.
Submissions by members interested in being nominated by PAEA for appointment will be reviewed by volunteers on PAEA’s Government Relations Steering Committee and will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated expertise in primary care curriculum development
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of HRSA grants (prior experience as Primary Care Training and Enhancement grantee is preferred)
- Track record of research publications
- Previous national or state-level volunteer service
- Track record of leadership in PA education
Please note: this opportunity is for ACTPCMD seats that will open in 2022 or later. HRSA will consider nominees for up to three years following their submission and candidates should expect an extended consideration process.
Interested members are invited to submit a biosketch, CV, and letter of interest to Tyler Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2021.