Nominations for HRSA’s Advisory Committee on Interdisciplinary, Community-Based Linkages
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting nominations for positions on its Advisory Committee on Interdisciplinary, Community-Based Linkages (ACICBL). This advisory committee is responsible for advising the Secretary of Health and Human Services and Congress on the administration of Area Health Education Centers and other interdisciplinary programs authorized under Part D, Title VII of the Public Health Service Act.
Nominees selected by HRSA will be appointed for a 3-year term of service and be responsible for attending at least three meetings each year. All appointed members are compensated for the expenses associated with committee service.
Application packages for faculty interested in being nominated by PAEA will be reviewed by volunteers on PAEA’s Government Relations Steering Committee and evaluated on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated expertise in the administration of or participation in Area Health Education Center funding
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating rural interdisciplinary training opportunities
- Track record of research publications
- Previous national or state-level volunteer service
- Track record of leadership in PA education
Please note: applicants should be prepared for an extended agency review period and, if advanced, a thorough ethics training process. Interested members are invited to submit a biosketch, CV, and letter of interest to Tyler Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 8, 2021.