Congratulations to Our 2021 Future Educator Fellows
We would like to extend a warm welcome to this year’s 15 Future Educator Fellows, who will be attending the Virtual Education Forum. The Future Educator Fellowship is designed to explore foundations in teaching, expose students to the current educational environment, and expand professional development and leadership opportunities.
Participants will attend a kick-off session prior to the Forum, followed by a year-long program leading them to work through educational programming, problems, and competencies designed to foster foundations in PA education.
We’d like to introduce this year’s fellows. If you “see” them at the Forum, be sure to say hello.
- Nicole Billen, Saint Louis University
- Victoria Britt, Wake Forest University (Bowman Gray)
- LaTonya Brown, Northern Arizona University
- Kathryn Burrows, Duke University Medical Center
- Miya Chipka, Eastern Michigan University
- Beverly DiCorso, Emory University
- Muhammad Jan, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Sarah Kirsch, Yale University Physician Assistant Online Program
- Thuy Dung Nguyen, University of California – Davis
- Danielle Paciulli, AdventHealth University
- Tiffany Passie, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Robert (Desi) Rotenberg, South University – Richmond
- Julie Staton, University of South Alabama
- Edith Teng, George Washington University
- Chelsea Waldrop, Yale University Physician Assistant Online Program