Congratulations to Our 2020 Future Educator Fellows
We would like to extend a warm welcome to this year’s 15 Future Educator Fellows, who will be attending the Education Forum. The Future Educator Fellowship is designed to explore foundations in teaching, expose students to the current educational environment, and expand professional development and leadership opportunities.
Participants will attend a kick-off session prior to the Forum, followed by a year-long program leading them to work through educational programming, problems, and competencies designed to foster foundations in PA education.
We’d like to introduce this year’s fellows. If you “see” them at the Forum, be sure to say hello.
- Katherine Crandall, University of Southern California
- Teanna DaPonte, South University – Tampa
- Diana De La Cruz, Oklahoma City University
- Aubrey Fiacco, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Sara Haroon, Barry University
- Yenling Yang Hernandez, Touro University – California
- Denise Kirby, Idaho State University
- Alexandria Lahdya, University of Washington MEDEX Northwest
- Ekaterina Lundberg, University of Kentucky
- Aliyah Mangrum, University of Pittsburgh
- Joshua Montgomery, Shenandoah University
- Sara Naeem, Wagner College
- Danielle Polevoi, Stanford University
- Amber Rohrberg, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Alisha Zaveri, Thomas Jefferson University – East Falls