Call for Don Pedersen Research Grant Applications
We are now accepting applications for the 2020 PAEA Don Pederson Research Grants Program. This program is the ideal opportunity for early-career PA faculty to foster their skills in the area of research. Grants of up to $7,000 each may be awarded, with a total possible allotment of $21,000. While proposals from all eligible applicants addressing all aspects of PA education and workforce issues are welcome, preference will be given to:
- Early-career PA faculty or those new to research and who have not been previously funded by another PAEA research grant program
- Early-career PA faculty or those new to research and who partner with senior researcher co-investigators
- Proposals that address PAEA’s 2020 priority areas:
- Increasing capacity in clinical education
- Attracting and retaining a diverse mix of students and faculty
Applications must be submitted through the PAEA Research online application platform no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 1.
More information about the program, submission instructions, and formatting requirements can be found here. If you would like advice or mentorship on your proposal prior to submission, members of the PAEA Research Mission Advancement Commission are available to answer questions and provide guidance. Please send your request or any other questions to research@PAEAonline.org or call 703-667-4353.