Beyond Flexner Conference Seeking Abstracts
Poster, session, and workshop abstracts are now being accepted for the 2020 Beyond Flexner Conference, which will take place April 20–22 in Phoenix.
The themes of this year’s event are:
- Championing Equity: programs that teach, model, measure, promote, and reward health equity
- Diversity Now in Health Professions Education: race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, culture, nationality, religion, and socioeconomic status among others and intersections of those identities
- Innovations in Learning Integration: interprofessional education, integrated primary care, oral health, behavioral health, community integration and empowerment, social determinants of health, and health law, among others
- Moving to the Quadruple Aim – patient experience, population health, health care costs, and provider well-being in the context of social mission
- Fixing the Framework: admissions, accreditation, post-graduate education, certification, hidden curriculum, payments, state and federal policies
This conference is an ideal way for PA educators to connect with interprofessional health education experts and share their research. Abstracts are due November 20. For more information visit the Beyond Flexner website.