Paul Ambrose Scholars Announced
The Association for Prevention Teaching and Research recently announced the 2015 class of Paul Ambrose Scholars. Forty students were selected from 36 academic health professions institutions, including five PA students:
- Stephanie Dyck, Elon University
- Jenny Le, Drexel University
- Mia Malin, Quinnipiac University
- Samantha Melonas, Thomas Jefferson University
- Mark Volpe, Yale University
The program prepares the students to address population health challenges at the national and community level. Since 2002, more than 550 students from over 200 academic institutions have become Paul Ambrose Scholars.
This year’s scholars will attend the Paul Ambrose Student Leadership Symposium in Washington, D.C., in June.