The Health and Safety of all those participating in PAEA in-person events is a paramount consideration for PAEA. For those participants attending the PAEA Spring Workshops in Washington, DC, please see helpful information about the in-person experience below. The Spring Workshops will be held in the AAMC Learning Center, and all attendees will be required to follow the AAMC Learning Center COVID Health and Safety Protocols.
PAEA is Keeping You Safe by Asking All Participants to:
- Reconnect Safely – We will provide participants with green/yellow/red lanyards to indicate their degree of comfort with customary social greetings:
- Green = Handshakes are OK
- Yellow = Fist or elbow bumps only, please
- Red = A wave or a nod will do, thanks
- Wear Masks – All participants are strongly encouraged to wear face masks for the duration of the event, except when actively eating and drinking.
- Get Vaccinated – All participants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Not Feeling Well?
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are not feeling well.
- If you suspect COVID-19, please test yourself.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please isolate yourself and email PAEA at email@example.com with your test results.
Frequently Asked Questions
All participants are strongly encouraged (but not required) to wear face masks for the duration of the event, except when actively eating and drinking.
No. All participants are strongly encouraged (but not required) to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, but proof of vaccination is not required.
It is recommended you test yourself for COVID and notify PAEA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you receive a positive test result.