The Program Survey, formerly the “Annual Report,” is PAEA’s longest running research endeavor. The survey collects information about program structure, program and student financial information, student and faculty characteristics, and much more. This survey is administered annually in May and full completion is mandatory for all PAEA member programs. Reports are released in the fall of the following year.
By the Numbers Program Report
PAEA has been publishing an annual report on PA educational programs in the United States since 1984. The latest report, By the Numbers: Program Report 32, is based on responses to the 2015-2016 Program Survey from 100% of PA member programs. You can view the survey instrument from previous years here. We welcome your feedback via email to email@example.com.
Download Program Reports
Over 20 years of PAEA’s Program Reports are currently available to members. To help you find the data you need, we have compiled a searchable “master” table of contents you can download for report 16 to the current report.
- By the Numbers: Program Report 32 (2015-2016)
- By the Numbers: Program Report 31 (2014-2015; updated June 2017)
- By the Numbers: Program Report 30 (2013-2014)
- 29th Annual Report (2012-2013)
- 28th Annual Report (2011-2012)
- 27th Annual Report (2010-2011)
- 26th Annual Report (2009-2010)
- 25th Annual Report (2008-2009)
- 24th Annual Report (2007-2008)
- 23rd Annual Report (2006-2007)
- 22nd Annual Report (2005-2006)
- 21st Annual Report (2004-2005)
- 20th Annual Report (2003-2004)
- 19th Annual Report (2002-2003) — includes a curriculum section
- 18th Annual Report (2001-2002)
- 17th Annual Report (2000-2001)
- 16th Annual Report (1999-2000)
- 15th Annual Report (1998-1999) — includes a curriculum section
- 14th Annual Report (1997-1998)
- 13th Annual Report (1996-1997)
Program Report Tables & Figures
Looking for graphics to enhance a presentation about PA education? Members are welcome to take screenshots of tables and figures from our reports for use in presentations.
Figures and tables are provided under a Creative Commons license that requires them to be attributed to PAEA, not altered, and not used for commercial purposes. Tables and figures must be attributed to PAEA and reference the report title and publication year.