In keeping with the principles of both Nova Southeastern University (NSU) and the Dr. Pallavi Patel College of Health Care Sciences (CHCS) mission statements, the NSU Physician Assistant (PA) Program Fort Myers endeavors to:
• provide an educational experience that emphasizes primary medical care;
• provide health care experiences in medically underserved communities;
• prepare students for lifelong learning;
• prepare students for leadership roles;
• produce PAs who uphold the tenets of professionalism;
• enable graduates to demonstrate competency and skill in a variety of clinical and cultural settings.