- Mission Statement
- The program seeks to develop well-informed, resilient and compassionate PAs who provide patient-centered and service-oriented medical care in diverse environments.
We are committed to Care for All by training a culturally agile healthcare workforce designed to meet the needs of our diverse communities.
We commit to educating our students in all aspects of care to all patients, communities and settings.
We commit to fostering a culture of compassion, service, leadership and knowledge.
We commit to graduating health care providers that are respectful and responsive to the populations they serve.
We commit to graduating health care providers that are ready to serve in rural and medically underserved communities.
- Unique Program Features
- Problem-Based Learning / Service and Humanitarianism / Doctor of Medical Science Degree Option
- Curriculum Focus
- Case-Based Learning; Collaborative or Team-Based Learning; Hybrid of Traditional or Case-Based Learning; Organ-Based/Systems-Based Learning; Problem-Based Learning
- Credentials Offered
- Master's degree (not Master's of Public Health)
- Doctorate Degree Offered
- No information provided
- Type of Masters Degree
- MMS/MMSc: Master of Medical Science, MMS/MMSc-PA: Master of Medical Science in PA Studies
- Estimated Incoming Class Size
- Required Onsite Interview
- Types of Interviews
- Panel Interview; Multiple Mini Interview (MMI); Scenario Room
- Admission Type
- Rolling - Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis