- Mission Statement
- Driven by a submission to and passion for the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ, the Cedarville University PA Program equips Christ-following graduates through academic excellence, professional distinction, and intentional discipleship to practice medicine to meet the needs of those in their communities.
The program integrates the University's core values (love for God, love for others, integrity in conduct, and excellence in effort) and strives to develop in its graduates the key markers of excellence (glorifying God, thinking broadly and deeply, communicating effectively, developing academically and professionally, and engaging for Christ).
In summary, our mission is equipping and discipling the next generation of Christian PAs.
- Unique Program Features
- 24 month program focused on discipling Christian PA students to serve the needs of their patients. We occupy newly constructed classroom and skills labs with access to cadaver dissection, mock clinic and standardized patients.
- Curriculum Focus
- Hybrid of Traditional or Case-Based Learning; Organ-Based/Systems-Based Learning
- Credentials Offered
- Master's degree (not Master's of Public Health)
- Doctorate Degree Offered
- No information provided
- Type of Masters Degree
- MMS/MMSc: Master of Medical Science, MMS/MMSc-PA: Master of Medical Science in PA Studies
- Estimated Incoming Class Size
- Required Onsite Interview
- Types of Interviews
- Traditional Interview; Group Interview
- Admission Type
- Rolling - Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis