Feb 25, 2021
3:30 - 4:30 p.m. ET
This is a virtual event hosted on Zoom.
These program showcases by design are an opportunity for members to connect with one another, facilitate future collaboration, and allow you to feel like you have taken a short trip during this time of limited travel.
This webinar series highlights unique PA program characteristics, and it is our hope you will reach out to one another and find ways to engage and connect after the webinars are over.
University of Maryland Eastern Shore Virtual Road Trip: Diversity Is Not a Risk… It’s a Shift!
Please join PAEA and the UMES PA program for a discussion on an intentional focus on diversity and inclusion in all aspects of a PA program.
- Tiffany Maxwell, DHSc, MSA, PA-C, Program Director
- Timothy Sparta, PA-C, Clinical Education Director
- Develop organizational/admissions goals to foster diversity and inclusion
- Create intentional and actionable strategies to foster diversity and inclusion
- Examine sustainable resources necessary to commit to the work of diversity and inclusion
Save Your Spot!Register Now
This is the second webinar in a new series that allows us to virtually visit PA programs across the country and learn about their programs and innovations. This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of Category 1 AAPA CME credit. We have created a program showcase road trip badge — so join us for the series and collect all your suitcases along the way.