Jun 15, 2021
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET
This is a virtual event hosted on Zoom.
These program showcases by design are an opportunity for members to connect with one another, facilitate future collaboration and allow you to feel like you have taken a little trip during this time of limited travel.
This webinar series highlights unique PA program characteristics, and it is our hope you will reach out to one another and find ways to engage and connect after the webinars are over.
DeSales and Stephens Showcase Virtual Road Trip: Developing Leaders for the Future and Faculty Cohesiveness
Who said you can’t be in two places at one time? Join PAEA on June 15 for the next program showcase highlighting Developing Leaders for the Future and Faculty Cohesiveness led by Dr. Megan Blakemore, program director at the Stephens College PA Program and Dr. Wayne Stuart, program director at DeSales University PA Program.
Presenters: Dr. Megan Blakemore, program director at the Stephens College PA Program and Dr. Wayne Stuart, program director at DeSales University PA Program
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the leadership principles of the Stephens College PA program.
- Develop three leadership components to incorporate in your program’s curriculum.
- Understand how personal style can affect the team environment of the workplace.
- Describe the DiSc assessment
- Evaluate how the DiSC assessment can improve relationships among co-workers and improve team dynamics.
- Understand how to apply these principles to your own workplace and team.
This webinar is being approved for 1 hour of Category 1 AAPA CME credit.
Save Your SpotRegister now
Earn Category 1 CME, keep the conversations going in the Professional Learning Communities, and let your colleagues know that the sessions are posted in the Digital Learning Hub as enduring educational material. We have created a program showcase road trip badge — so join us for the series and collect all your suitcases along the way.