The Office of Minority Health (OMH) Minority Leaders Development Program (MLDP) at the Mullan Institute is a one-year residential fellowship program in the Washington, DC, area that will include the following program activities:
- Initial (2-week) and final (1-week) in-person convenings
- OMH curriculum and training
- Monthly in-person health equity, health policy, and leadership seminars and site visits
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) longitudinal placement and work experience
- Health equity policy analysis project at the HHS host site
- Fellow supports in the form of leadership and peer coaching, reflection, and a mentorship pairing with a health equity, health policy leader who has had federal leadership experience
Applications are due December 17.