- Mission Statement
The mission of the Jefferson Physician Assistant Program (Center City) is to educate and graduate kind, competent and diverse primary care clinicians that are dedicated to lifelong learning and service.
To graduate strong, competent and knowledgeable entry-level medical providers.
To mentor our students to become effective team members and colleagues within a collaborative, interprofessional health care team.
To recruit diverse student cohorts to help cultivate a representative and inclusive health care workforce.
To create opportunities for our students that foster the ideals of service and lifelong learning.
To develop and empower faculty to pursue leadership, scholarship, advancement and professional fulfillment.
- Unique Program Features
- Philadelphia’s rich culture of medical education, coupled with our long-established history of educating outstanding healthcare providers, makes the Center City Campus an ideal setting for continuing education in the PA profession. JCHP’s focus on interprofessional collaboration and curriculum innovation ensure that students are prepared to be successful clinicians who can influence healthcare and impact public health. As part of an academic health center, students have opportunities to learn s
- Curriculum Focus
- NA - No Curricular Focus
- Credentials Offered
- Master's degree (not Master's of Public Health)
- Doctorate Degree Offered
- No information provided
- Type of Masters Degree
- MPAS: Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Estimated Incoming Class Size
- Required Onsite Interview
- Types of Interviews
- Traditional Interview
- Admission Type
- Rolling - Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis