Have open positions at your program you’re looking to fill? Expand the reach of your job posting by submitting your open position(s) on the PAEA Jobs Board. The postings on the PAEA Jobs Board are accessible to all PAEA members and the public.
The Jobs Board recently received a refresh! The way to post jobs has also changed. Review the guidelines below. Detailed instructions on how to post a job can be found on the member community guide page.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Program Directors and designated Account Managers now have access to submit a job on behalf of the program through the PAEA Member Community.
Who can post a job?
- Program Directors and Account Managers at voting, institutional colleague, or international colleague member programs may post their Faculty and Staff positions to the PAEA Jobs Board at no cost.
What types of jobs should be submitted?
- The PAEA Jobs Board is focused on sharing open positions at our member programs. Only positions that are considered integral to the teaching or administration of the PA program should be submitted.
How has this process changed?
- You will no longer need a separate PAEA Jobs account. Account Managers (including Program Directors) can post a new job straight from the PAEA Member Community.
- Moving the Jobs Board into the Member Community allows for a seamless user experience, which means fewer logins and account information to remember. Any previous logins for PAEA Jobs will no longer be accessible.
What if I am not a Program Director or Account Manager for my program’s PAEA membership?
- If you are not the Program Director or a designated Account Manager for your program’s membership, then the best way to post a job is to compile the information and share it with the Program Director or Account Manager, who has access to post through the Member Community.
- If assistance is needed and the Program Director or Account Manager cannot post the job, please email jobs@PAEAonline.org.
How long is the job posting available?
- You may indicate the deadline to apply in the job description information. Once the deadline has passed, the posting will no longer appear on the Jobs Board.
- If you need to extend your deadline or remove the posting if the job has been filled, you can edit or delete the job posting by logging into the Member Community. Please email jobs@PAEAonline.org if you need assistance.
I submitted a job posting in the Member Community, now what?
- Please allow two business days for it to be reviewed, approved, and posted.
Below is a list of required information for a job description:
Information to include for a job description:
- Job descriptions and responsibilities
- Type of job: part-time, full-time, tenure, non-tenure
- Required qualifications and preferred qualifications
- Be sure to include the preferred method of application: email, regular mail, online application
- Information submitted: cover letter, resume, references, transcripts
- Deadline for materials
- Projected starting date
Additional information to include:
- Program logo/seal: optimum size is 400×400 pixels, .png, .gif. or .jpg format
- Program information and history
- Location information
- URL of the program’s website
- Link to the program’s Facebook page
- Link to the program’s Twitter account
- Link to the program’s YouTube or published videos