PAEA conducts several annual research initiatives, surveying member programs, faculty, and students as well as providing grant funding and opportunities for PA faculty to enhance their own scholarly pursuits. Our goals are to learn more about the issues facing PA education and the profession, and to help members to produce high-quality research. The data we collect are also available to members for use in benchmarking, self-studies, and research.
For a comprehensive account of PAEA’s surveys, due dates, report releases, and other research opportunities, download the PAEA Surveys and Grants Calendar. For more information about our research endeavors, click the links below.
Surveys and Reports
- Program Survey and Report
- Curriculum Survey and Report
- Student Survey and Report
- Faculty and Directors Survey and Report
- Related Reports
- Survey Instruments (members only)
Grants and Scholarships
- Don Pedersen Research Grants
- Faculty-Generated Research Grant
- Scientific Meeting Scholarships
- AAPA-PAEA Fellowship