PAEA conducts several annual research initiatives, surveying member programs, faculty, and students as well as providing grant funding and opportunities for PA faculty to enhance their own scholarly pursuits. Our goals are to learn more about the issues facing PA education and the profession, and to help members to produce high-quality research. The data we collect are also available to members for use in benchmarking, self-studies, and research.
For a comprehensive account of PAEA’s surveys, due dates, report releases, and other research opportunities, download the PAEA Survey Research and Events Calendar. For more information about our research endeavors, click the links below.
Surveys and Reports
- Program Survey and Reports
- Curriculum Survey and Reports
- Faculty and Directors Survey and Reports
- Student Survey and Report
- Related Reports
- Survey Instruments
Grants and Scholarships
- Don Pedersen Research Grants
- AAPA-PAEA Research Fellowship
- Faculty-Generated Research Grant
- Scientific Meeting Scholarships