The PAEA Member Community allows all members to update their program affiliation and access the Digital Learning Hub (DLH), Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), Journal of Physician Assistant Education, member and program directories, event registration, and more. It also allows program directors to assign an account manager, update their program information, approve additions to the faculty roster, and pay membership dues.
Please be sure to update this information throughout the year as new faculty and staff join your program. If your program affiliation has changed, simply update your existing account by adding a new affiliation with your new program to ensure you maintain the same account throughout your career. The community can be accessed at members.PAEAonline.org. For assistance or questions, please email Membership@PAEAonline.org.
How can we help you?
- For All Members
- For Program Directors
- For Program Directors and Account Managers
- Visit members.PAEAonline.org or if you are on PAEAonline.org, select Membership then scroll down and click Member Community Login.
- Log in or select Forgot Your Password to send a reset email.
- Upon signing in, review and update your Profile by clicking the drop down next to your name. This should include your contact information, title, role/position, credentials, and mailing address for the Journal of Physician Assistant Education.
- To review your program affiliation and membership status, click Membership in the navigation bar and select My Affiliations.
Note: If you have issues resetting your password, email us at Membership@PAEAonline.org.
Change Your Affiliation
- Click Membership and select My Affiliation.
- A list of My Active Affiliations will appear.
- Go to the far right and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Uncheck the Primary Affiliation checkbox and click Save
- To add new affiliation, click Next at the top of page
- Search Account/Program Name and enter required information
- Be sure Primary Affiliation is checked and click Next, then Finish
Assign an Account Manager
If you are the Program director, you may assign one individual at your PA program the role of account manager, which allows them to make account updates, manage faculty roster, and manage membership orders and payments.
Please note that you can only assign one account manager in addition to yourself. If you are changing who this individual is, be sure to remove the original account manager before attempting to add a new one.
- Click Membership and select My Program Roster.
- Find the individual who you are assigning as account manager and click the drop-down arrow on the far right and click Edit.
- Check the box next to “Is Account Manager” and click Save.
Program Directors and Account Managers
Update Program Information
- Click Membership and select My Program.
- Your program’s name will be displayed in the Account Name field.
- Please do not change your program’s name. If your program name has officially changed, notify Membership@PAEAonline.org by email.
Pay Membership Dues
PAEA annual membership fees are due August 1. For the 2020 renewal period, this has been extended to October 1 in light of the impact that COVID-19 is having on programs. Programs are invoiced annually in May for the next membership cycle (July 1–June 30). If programs join mid-year then they are invoiced for a prorated amount. Follow the steps below to submit a payment online.
- Click Membership and select My Orders.
- Click the Order Number to view the details and invoice of your order.
- To view and print the invoice, click View Invoice PDF.
- Click Back on your browser tab and click Pay by Card to submit payment via credit or debit card.
- Click Pay Now for order then Continue. Insert payment information and billing address. You may select to save this payment information for future invoices.
- A success screen will pop up. Click View Receipt and print your order confirmation for your records. You will automatically receive a receipt in your inbox.
- To view payment history, navigate back to My Orders and click the Paid Orders tab.
- If you did not receive a receipt, please email Membership@PAEAonline.org and one will be generated for you.
Credit card payments are preferred. If needed, check payments may be sent to PAEA headquarters. Please be sure to include the program name and/or your name for individual colleague payments.
Physician Assistant Education Association
Attn: PAEA Membership
655 K Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20001
Update the Faculty Roster
Note: Please only add a new member to your roster if they are brand new to PA education. Members are now responsible for updating their own program affiliation when changing programs. If a faculty or staff member leaves your program, you may mark them as inactive on your roster and they will self-affiliate with their new program, if applicable.
To remove existing members (mark affiliation as inactive):
- Click Membership and select My Program Roster
- Go to the drop-down arrow next to My Program Roster and select the My Active Affiliations list.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the far right to edit the individual’s affiliation.
- Click Edit, uncheck Primary Affiliation and change the Status from Active to Inactive. Click Save.
- Change status from Active to Inactive and click Save.
To add a new member:
- Select My Program Roster and click the Add New Program Member tab.
- Click Next and enter account information. Check the box for account manager to make this individual one of two account managers, otherwise, leave it blank. Primary affiliation should generally be checked.
- Click Next again, a success screen will appear acknowledging the new affiliation. If you get an error, this member may be affiliated with another program and needs to update their own affiliation.
- Return to the My Program Roster tab and refresh your page to see the new individual on your roster.
To approve a new member:
- Click Membership and select My Program Roster or click the link in the automated email notice and log in.
- Click the Awaiting Approval tab.
- Find the contact’s name and click in the Status column to update them from Inactive to Active. Click Save.
- To update multiple at once, select all contact(s) you want to approve using the checkboxes on the left.
- Click the pencil icon in the right-hand corner to edit all contacts at once. Change Inactive to Active and click the checkbox to update all selected items. Click Save.
Note: Faculty and staff must be approved or added by the PA program director or designated account manager to gain access to membership benefits.