The PAEA Membership Portal allows PA program directors to assign a program manager, update their program information and faculty roster, and pay membership dues. Please update this information throughout the year as faculty and staff join your program or change roles. If your program affiliation has changed, please do not create a new program or account. Simply update your existing account by adding a new affiliation. Login at PAEAonline.org/Membership to ensure your faculty and staff have access to PAEA resources. For assistance, email Membership@PAEAonline.org.
How can we help you?
- Getting Started
- Assign a Program Manager
- Update Program Information
- Pay Membership Dues
- Update the Faculty Roster
- Visit members.paeaonline.org or if you are on PAEAonline.org, select Membership in the menu and click Log In.
- Log in, or select Forgot Your Password to send a reset email.
- Upon signing in, review your Personal Snapshot, which includes contact information, mailing address for the Journal of Physician Assistant Education, program affiliation, and membership status.
Assign a Program Manager
Assign yourself and/or someone at your PA program to make program account updates and manage your faculty roster.
- Select My Affiliations on the left menu. Click […] and select Manage Roster.
- Next to the person you would like to assign, click […] and select edit.
- Select the Company Manager checkbox and then click Save.
Update Program Information
- Select Edit Program Profile from the left menu. Your program’s name will be displayed in the Name field. Please do not change your program name. If your program name has changed, notify Membership@PAEAonline.org.
- Update your program information and click Save.
Pay Membership Dues
PAEA annual membership fees are due August 1. PA program directors are invoiced annually on May 1 for the next membership cycle (July 1–June 30). Follow the steps below to submit a payment online.
- Click Order Summary on the left menu.
- Click View to save/print an invoice for your records.
- Click Pay Now to submit payment via credit or debit card.
- Click Submit and save/print your receipt.
Credit card payments are preferred. If needed, check payments may be sent to PAEA headquarters:
Update the Faculty Roster
To edit or remove existing members
- Select My Affiliations from the left menu.
- Click Manage Roster and click […] beside the member’s name.
- To edit, select Edit Individual. Update the person’s information and click Save.
- To remove, select Remove. Provide a reason for their removal (e.g. resigned) and click Remove.
To add and approve a new member
- Select My Program Roster from the left menu.
- Click Add to Roster. Enter account information and click Create Account.
- Under Pending Accounts, click […] beside the name of the person awaiting approval. Click Approve.
Note: Faculty and staff must be approved by the PA program director or designated program manager to gain access to membership benefits.