Endicott College is a place where dreams become possibilities and individuals become part of a community. Picture yourself being a part the new Physician Assistant Program at Endicott College's Cummings School of Nursing & Health Sciences
The Director of the Physician Assistant Program will be responsible for developing the curriculum for the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and ensuring the initial accreditation of the program through the Accreditation Review Committee on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). The Director will be responsible for developing clinical sites and adding faculty and staff program, and coordinate program assessment and maintain accreditation. The Director will work with Admission and Marketing and Communication to recruit students to the program. The position reports to the Dean of the Cummings School of Nursing & Health Sciences, and work closely with other school deans in related fields.
Since 20 0, the Chronicle of Higher Education has consistently named Endicott College as a "Great College to Work For."Â Endicott offers associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, plus graduate-level certificates. Endicott is a welcoming community with engaged staff, faculty and students, a beautiful campus, and great employee benefits.
- Must be a Physician Assistant holding current or emeritus certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Must have a minimum of three years of full-time higher education experience at the time of appointment and three years of health care experience
- Commitment to inclusive education and developing cultural competencies among graduate students with a lens toward social justice education
- Must have experience with accreditation
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience
This full-time, 12-month, staff position includes medical, dental, retirement and tuition benefits for you and your family. Endicott is located 20 miles north of Boston and accessible by public transportation. The parking is free and the beautiful beaches are close by! Endicott celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people- representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills- together to do their best work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Â We look forward to hearing from you.