Sep 30, 2022
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET
PAEA and AAPA are inviting all PAs and PA students to participate in the 2022 Research Seminar Series. Join the AAPA-PAEA Research Fellows each month to learn about resources that strengthen your research and improve your knowledge about the communities you work in. Topics include learning about secondary data, grant writing, publications, and more! Sessions are free and include CME credit.
The Fitzhugh Mullan Institute for Health Workforce Equity provides a wealth of research and data through their ongoing research endeavors. Join AAPA and PAEA for this free, CME-eligible presentation to learn more about the resources available through the institute.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Provide an overview of the institute’s history, mission, and governance
- Detail the scope of your funding, grants, reports, and current major activities
- Explore the intersection of PA education and the primary care workforce
- Provide an overview of the institute’s dissemination
- and implementation strategy
- Review the institute’s data sources and research access policies
- Explore opportunities for PA researchers to collaborate with the institute’s researchers