If you’re attending the 2017 PAEA Education Forum, one of the best ways to stay up-to-date and organized is to use our mobile app. Through the app, you can access:
- The full agenda of sessions, which you can add to a customized schedule
- Maps of the hotel and surrounding area
- Attendee and speaker directories
- Post-session questionnaires to fill out for CME
- Exhibitor information
Registered attendees should have received an email this afternoon from CrowdCompass about downloading the app. Open this email from your mobile device and follow these steps to install it. (Note: The minimum requirements to run this app are iOS 9 or Android 4.5.)
1) Find the email invitation from CrowdCompass to download the app, which was sent to the email account associated with your Forum registration.
2) Open the email and tap on the button to download the app. Once downloaded, open the app — but do not search for any event.
3) Go back to the email from CrowdCompass, scroll down from the download button, and tap on the “Verify Account” button.
4) The verification process starts by asking you for your first name and last name. Then, it will send a new email with a four-digit code to the same email address associated with your Forum registration.
5) Input the 4-digit code in the app.
And that’s it! You’ll be all set to access all the information you need — right at your fingertips — to make your Forum experience a success.
If you have any questions, send an email to forum@PAEAonline.org, or visit the Forum registration desk on-site in Denver when you get there.