PAEA will be restricting access to proctored exams on the following days, so please plan your exam schedule in advance:
- Wednesday, January 1: New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
- Monday, February 17: Presidents Day
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3: Independence Day
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day
- Monday, October 12: Indigenous Peoples Day/Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 11: Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 25: Christmas
You may still schedule unproctored PACKRAT® exams for these days — as well as purchase and schedule exams — but customer support services will not be available to assist with any issues that might arise. Any questions submitted via email, chat, or voicemail message will be addressed on the next business day.
If you have any questions, please contact the Assessment Team at exams@PAEAonline.org or 301-617-7820.