PAEA is seeking a few new facilitators for three of our core workshops: Faculty Skills 101, Clinical Coordinators 101, and Program Directors 101. Successful applicants can expect to facilitate one or two workshops per year. Once assigned to a workshop, facilitators will participate in monthly planning calls and review of workshop materials.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be current faculty at a PAEA member program
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a higher education faculty member, preferably in a PA program
- Submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (blinded)
- A letter of interest (blinded)
- A letter of recommendation
- Completed conflict of interest, code of ethics, and disclosure forms
Finalists will participate in a virtual interview in late June 2020. Please note that there are additional requirements for each workshop that involve specific related experience. PAEA provides an honorarium for workshop facilitation and also covers air/ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and food/beverage costs on travel days and during the workshops. For more information and to apply, visit the PAEA Learning website.