CASPA is a full-service, web-based application system providing students with the ability to apply to multiple participating PA programs with a single application and facilitating a streamlined admissions process for programs.
Benefits to Applicants
- Provides a state-of-the-art application platform with an intuitive design and user experience
- Represents 95 percent of currently accredited PA programs
- Provides an efficient process to apply to multiple PA programs, eliminating the need for duplicate application data and documents
- Supplies applicants with a comprehensive help center to ease navigation of the application
- Allows access to the application from any device
Benefits to PA Programs
- Provides a rich database of applicant and matriculant data via the WebAdMIT admissions portal
- Allows access to end-of-year reports with individual program applicant and matriculant data
- Reduces clerical work for participating programs, which enhances productivity and efficiency
- Provides real-time online access to applicant profiles and data via WebAdMIT
- Encourages a national and more diverse applicant pool, as well as a more complete applicant and matriculant data set
Programs Interested in CASPA Participation
Current CASPA Programs
Visit the program resource page to access the CASPA manual, data reports, training resources, recruitment opportunities, and more.
Pre-PA Applicants, Applicants, and Students
The PA Focus micro site has all the information you need to know about the PA profession, admissions, applying, financial aid and scholarship resources, and veteran resources.
Thinking about becoming a PA? Don’t miss out!
Create your PA profile to receive information as a prospective or current applicant. Choose what’s relevant to you, and we’ll customize the information and keep you updated while you prepare to apply to PA school.
Still have questions? Email our team at students@PAEAonline.org.
Current CASPA Applicants
For help with questions about your existing application, visit the applicant help center or contact the CASPA customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-612-2080.