In March and April, the International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE) will be hosting a webinar series titled, “Integrating Nutrition and Wellness Instruction: Practical Applications for Health Science Educators.”
All webinars begin at 12:00 noon ET and will last for an hour. The schedule is as follows:
- March 8 – The Importance of Nutrition and Physician Performance and Well-Being
- March 15 – Fat Chance for Nutrition and Obesity Education in Medical Schools
- March 22 – Integrating Wellness & Nutrition: Lessons from University of Cincinnati
- March 29 – Project on the Good Physician: Using Life Stories to Study Medical Student Wellness
- April 5 – Mitigating the Emotional Toll of Medical Errors
Facilitator biographies, more information, and registration information can be found on the webinar website.