This year’s Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS) is coming up on November 1–4 in Phoenix, Arizona. This conference is one of the nation’s largest STEM conferences for minority undergraduate students.
At ABRCMS, students will present research on one of twelve scientific disciplines:
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Cancer biology
- Cell biology
- Computational and systems biology
- Developmental biology and genetics
- Engineering, physics, and math
- Social and behavioral sciences and public health
If you have an undergraduate student who would like to present, the deadline to submit an abstract is September 8. If you’d like to attend, early bird registration for the conference will save you $100, and ends on October 10. Tickets for both students and non-students (program directors, faculty, etc.) can all be purchased from the ABRCMS website.